Sunday, March 23, 2014

Ivy Championships and Nutella stuffed chocolate glazed doughnuts

A few weeks ago the Ivy Championships were held at Harvard so a bunch of my fellow Brown alumni were in town to watch. They came over for brunch and I decided to use them as guinea pigs for the Nutella stuffed chocolate glazed doughnuts I've been wanting to make. I was overconfident with my memory of the dough making process and messed it up pretty badly, but the concept totally worked. When I finally do this again and make the dough properly they're going to be aaammmaaazzziiinnngggg!

By the way, I did these by making the dough, rolling it about twice as thin as normal, applying Nutella to the center of the doughnut, putting two halves together and using water to create a seal of doughnut dough around the Nutella stuffing.

No comments:

Post a Comment