Sunday, March 23, 2014

Cinnamon spiced pumpkin pancakes

How can you improve Trader Joe's pumpkin pancakes? Add cinnamon. Seriously - try it. It's amazing. I woke up craving this not long ago but we didn't have milk, and only had 1/2 of the amount of mix necessary for the smallest portion you can make with one egg.


I planned on compensating for this by substituting water for the milk and by beating the egg pouring half of it out before adding it in. Unfortunately I was dumb and added way too much water so I had to compensate by adding flour, which would have caused the pancakes to not rise enough, so I added some baking powder as well. A little bit of cinnamon later we had some absolutely delicious pancakes ready for eats.


If you can look at that pancake and tell me it doesn't make you hungry/look ridiculously tasty we can't be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment